Friday, December 17, 2010

A New Beginning!

Ah, so nice to finally enter the blogging world. I guess my plans for this blog is to update it fairly frequently with thing that I find interesting or just random little tidbits or thoughts here and there. If you were wondering about the name of the blog, I named it this because I think hamsters are pretty cool little animals and maybe I'll even make a few posts pertaining to them but be assured, this will not be a blog completely dedicated to hamsters. In the meanwhile, make sure you follow my blog and just keep and eye out for the next update! See you again soon!

4 comments:

  1. Hamsters are pretty cool :D im delighted to find out what you have to say about them haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed :P. Looking forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "be assured, this will not be a blog completely dedicated to hamsters" hahaha

    Nice stuff man, look forward to reading some posts!

    ReplyDelete